Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope that you all remembered to thank Kanha for allowing us all to see the new year and to be able to continue reading and writing and educating ourselves about Him as well as worshipping and talking to Him. Most of all I asked Kanha to please continue to be with me always and to guide my thoughts, words and actions. I do hope that in 2012 I can continue to faithfully post entries in this blog. I hope that all of you had a good time ringing in the new year and making your new year's resolutions. It was a little difficult for me to make some resolutions because there are things that I know I want to accomplish but I feel a little worried about writing them down because I fear that if I don't achieve or accomplish them then I will feel like I have failed. However, my relatives and friends tell me that this is normal and it is okay to not achieve absolutely everything you set out to do for the year because other tasks do come up as the year progresses and any person may wish to achieve some new tasks as well as the preset ones at the start of the year. Kanha will help us to achieve what we set out to do. But sometimes He also imparts certain obstacles in our way when He realises that the task we set out to achieve is not one that He feels is right for us. Of course, we may be disappointed if things do not always go our way. But, we should remember that Kanha is in charge and if He wants our lives to be a certain way, then we should accept His wisdom. Kanha, please bless us all in 2012 and please continue to guide us and be with us all. The picture I've included is actually borrowed from 'Art of Krishna' on Facebook. I absolutely loved it when I saw it because to me it means that Kanha will be with us all through 2012. Jai Shri Krishna!

1 comment: