Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We should thank Kanhaji every day


Kanhaji, I know that we as Your devotees are really and truly very selfish. I'm sorry Kanhaji, I'm sorry for all the times I just thought of myself and how great things are in my life without considering to thank You for everything You have done for me. Kanhaji, please take care of me always and please be with me always. Even this request of mine is a selfish one because I know that without You it would be very hard for me to survive. I talk to You all the time and I know that You listen because so many of my prayers are always answered by You. I know that I only have to trust You to make everything alright for me and any hardships that I suffer, I know that I am suffering much less than I should have because You are taking most of the pain away from me.
Kanhaji, I love You very very much and I want you to know that. I also want You to know that I thank You and I want to encourage all of Kanhaji's devotees who are reading this blog to thank Him today and every day for life's blessings that we may not always understand immediately but for which Kanhaji has a grand plan.
Kanhaji thank You for giving me life, for my great family, for helping me to reach where I am in life, for giving me opportunities, for giving me a home and other material possessions. Kanhaji, thank You for listening to me whenever I call out to You. Thank You for Your love.
The picture I've included is a very nice one of Kanhaji eating makhan. This picture makes me happy because it makes me feel like Kanhaji is accepting the offering of butter that we gave Him as an offering of thanks and appreciation to Him.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment