Friday, December 31, 2010

Kanhaji, You have given me a great year


Kanha has planned every moment of our lives before we have even been born. He knows what is going to happen to us, but He leaves us choices along the way - if we react in certain ways, we face certain consequences and if we react in other ways - our consequences are different. The important thing therefore is to remember that Kanhaji is the one we should turn to when we are making our choices.
Kanhaji, I want to thank You for giving me a great year. Everything has been great for me and I love how much You have protected me and helped me along the way. Everything that I have tried to do has been successful and I have allowed myself to grow and become more confident than I ever felt I could be. I am also more beautiful than I would have thought possible. Thank You for Your love and please continue to be a part of my life in this new coming year.
Please help me to find true love in this year, help me to achieve the final stages of my accomplishments. Help me to love You even more and to understand how to love You better and be a better devotee of Yours.
Kanhaji, please don't ever leave my side.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment