Thursday, August 25, 2011

Kanhaji ka ashirvad

Blessings from Kanhaji are the best thing ever. He always finds some way to let us know exactly how much He loves us. He takes care of us and keeps us safe always. He is the one that we should turn to in times of happiness and in times of sorrow. I know that i have said this over and over again. But the truth is that every time something upsetting happens to me I truly get the chance to see how great Kanhaji is because whenever one door opens He always opens another.
Kanhaji, thank You for helping us all and thank You for being by our sides all the time.
Whenever I think about all the stories I've read about Kanhaji's childhood exploits and how much He loved His devotees. So much so that he allowed them to serve Him in ways that gave them pleasure. He allowed the women to take care of Him like He was their own son. He allowed the gopis to love Him and to dance with Him. He allowed Himself to become someone's younger brother, another person's charioteer, yet another's husband. He was so amazing that He allowed not one but two women to feel maternal love for Him and feel that He was truly theirs. After that people the world over have become to accept adoption more easily because if Kanhaji allowed Himself to be adopted, then it must be alright mustn't it?
Kanha, I know now that I will never understand the way that You work in our lives. But I am very thankful for Your presence here with us.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment